I was exploring RoleGate after someone mentioned it here a few days ago and noticed there's a solo Ironsworn game on...
I was exploring RoleGate after someone mentioned it here a few days ago and noticed there's a solo Ironsworn game on there. I clicked through and found this Google spreadsheet character sheet -- is this an "official" template and/or does anyone know the source for a blank one (when you Make a Copy ... you will have a lot of info and comments to delete out) ? :-)
The sheet is by Robin Avery, and you can make a copy of the blank one here: docs.google.com - Ironsworn Sheets
ReplyDeleteThanks Shawn Tomkin ! I tried searching within the community, but didn't see it. Apologies if I overlooked it somewhere.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Robin Avery for the great looking spreadsheet!
Apparently I didn't search too hard, but I used "spreadsheet" instead of "Google sheet" (which pulled it right up) so maybe now we've got more keywords covered if someone comes here looking for a Google Drive Sheets spread sheet for Ironsworn tabletop RPG role playing game. hehehe :-) P.S. it was here: https://plus.google.com/105846357693930817468/posts/e4mRSiZuE3g
ReplyDeleteYou can use the tools category to browse community-created materials. And, yes, this sheet from Robin Avery is awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteHa, that's the character from my campaign!
ReplyDeleteAs has already been mentioned, it's the character sheet that Robin Avery made, and I made a few teensy tiny adjustments for my specific game.
Apologies for prying, Liam Moher :-) Stumbled onto it quite by chance.
ReplyDeleteSpencer Salyer No apologies needed whatsoever. I was just a bit surprised and also amused to see it here.
ReplyDelete