Loving the game thus far.
Loving the game thus far. Provided a perfect solo timesink while on a 6hr train ride. My adventure has certainly gone in some directions I didn't anticipate.
I don't know if it interests anyone, but is there a standard sort of place for writing up session notes? I'm recording my characters adventures in writing form, and it might be useful to others as an example of how the game is played (at least interpreted by me). But I wouldn't know where best to post such a thing (G+, Facebook, RPGGeek, etc?).
I don't know if it interests anyone, but is there a standard sort of place for writing up session notes? I'm recording my characters adventures in writing form, and it might be useful to others as an example of how the game is played (at least interpreted by me). But I wouldn't know where best to post such a thing (G+, Facebook, RPGGeek, etc?).
Haha. And just as I post it, I see that I can post things under 'Play Reports'. Maybe a Google Doc is best :P
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sam Sarjant, and yes -- please share in whatever format you like!
ReplyDeleteSam Sarjant I think most people here use Google Docs to share play reports, but it's really whatever makes you comfortable.
ReplyDeleteJustin Gordon Yeah, it's only after posting this that I found others' actual play reports. Will likely do the same.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this post; it just gave me an idea: A character sheet, the book, dice, cards, and a notebook will be joining me on my 14-hour flight home at the end of the month.
ReplyDelete