My own rulebook copy, binded by myself... Hard cover. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 22, 2018 My own rulebook copy, binded by myself... Hard cover. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Spencer SalyerAugust 22, 2018 at 3:18 AMCool!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDiego GMAugust 22, 2018 at 5:29 AMOMG...I need it!!!! Is it bigger than the original one?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAddramyr PalinorAugust 22, 2018 at 5:30 AMHoly crap, nice work!How'd you do that? Are you working in the book industry?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyR K (Kiero)August 22, 2018 at 5:39 AMDiego GM I belive it's about the same size.Addramyr Palinor Youtube is to be blamed for that.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMax HeadroomAugust 22, 2018 at 6:55 AMAnd it stays open when lying on the table! That's one thing the POD version unfortunately doesn't do.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyR K (Kiero)August 22, 2018 at 7:00 AMMax Headroom Secret is in the spine... :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAddramyr PalinorAugust 22, 2018 at 7:22 AMAlthough the sad thing is that Shawn doesn't get to buy a brew from it :(ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAddramyr PalinorAugust 22, 2018 at 7:34 AMBTW I really dig your font cover image!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinAugust 22, 2018 at 8:37 AMSuper cool!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Cool!
ReplyDeleteOMG...I need it!!!! Is it bigger than the original one?
ReplyDeleteHoly crap, nice work!
ReplyDeleteHow'd you do that? Are you working in the book industry?
Diego GM I belive it's about the same size.
ReplyDeleteAddramyr Palinor Youtube is to be blamed for that.
And it stays open when lying on the table! That's one thing the POD version unfortunately doesn't do.
ReplyDeleteMax Headroom Secret is in the spine... :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough the sad thing is that Shawn doesn't get to buy a brew from it :(
ReplyDeleteBTW I really dig your font cover image!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool!
ReplyDelete