Prepping for games of Ironsworn this weekend and listening to Danheim Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 24, 2018 Prepping for games of Ironsworn this weekend and listening to Danheimhttps://danheim.bandcamp.com/ Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Caio RomeroAugust 24, 2018 at 6:35 AMDanheim is the soundtrack of my Ironsworn solo games! :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyToddAugust 24, 2018 at 8:54 AMI just found this myself from listening to the Mud & Blood podcast. It's excellent mood music.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChristian StenzAugust 24, 2018 at 11:50 AMI can recommend Wardruna and Forsvorn as well - I enjoy both a lot when prepping for my game.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinAugust 24, 2018 at 1:03 PMSeconded on Danheim and Wardruna! I've worn out my spotify play lists for both.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDennis C. NolascoAugust 24, 2018 at 5:01 PMOne of my favorite bands! Great for working out too 💀ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiam MoherAugust 25, 2018 at 7:11 AMWell, I now have a new go-to background soundtrack for my solo campaign!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaul Staxx SpragetAugust 25, 2018 at 10:51 AMCool, thanks for the music recommendations! I've been listening to the warrior-doom metal of Khemmis whilst playing Ironsworn solo. open.spotify.com - HuntedReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Danheim is the soundtrack of my Ironsworn solo games! :D
ReplyDeleteI just found this myself from listening to the Mud & Blood podcast. It's excellent mood music.
ReplyDeleteI can recommend Wardruna and Forsvorn as well - I enjoy both a lot when prepping for my game.
ReplyDeleteSeconded on Danheim and Wardruna! I've worn out my spotify play lists for both.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite bands! Great for working out too 💀
ReplyDeleteWell, I now have a new go-to background soundtrack for my solo campaign!
ReplyDeleteCool, thanks for the music recommendations! I've been listening to the warrior-doom metal of Khemmis whilst playing Ironsworn solo.
ReplyDeleteopen.spotify.com - Hunted