Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 20, 2018 Would it be possible to merge the two maps on p112 ? A blank region map with the relief. That would be so awesome ! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shawn TomkinAugust 20, 2018 at 5:38 PMHi, Maxime! Here's a quick attempt at that. Not sure if the topographic stuff will interfere with scribbling on it. I adjusted the contrast down. Let me know if it works for you.drive.google.com - Ironsworn-Blank-Ironlands-Map-Topo.pdfReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaxime LacosteAugust 20, 2018 at 6:58 PMWow thanks ! Very much appreciated ! 💪ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaxime LacosteAugust 20, 2018 at 7:05 PMAddramyr Palinor and I are planning on doing a 2 player coop ftf session next week. I'll let you know how it went after ward. 🎉🎆ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlistair LangsfordAugust 20, 2018 at 7:30 PMThanks - thats a good blank map. I think the topographic detail really adds to it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLon SarverAugust 24, 2018 at 1:50 PMShawn Tomkin That's fantastic. Thank you.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hi, Maxime! Here's a quick attempt at that. Not sure if the topographic stuff will interfere with scribbling on it. I adjusted the contrast down. Let me know if it works for you.
ReplyDeletedrive.google.com - Ironsworn-Blank-Ironlands-Map-Topo.pdf
Wow thanks ! Very much appreciated ! 💪
ReplyDeleteAddramyr Palinor and I are planning on doing a 2 player coop ftf session next week. I'll let you know how it went after ward. 🎉🎆
ReplyDeleteThanks - thats a good blank map. I think the topographic detail really adds to it.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin That's fantastic. Thank you.
ReplyDelete