We played our 4th session last night.
We played our 4th session last night. We're playing with 3 players and a GM and having a blast. I've only posted the first summery. I suppose I should really post the others. I just wanted to post about the fight we lost.
We were in the Deep Wilds and had been warned not to hunt here. So, we were foraging; doing well. We were loading up on barries and even found some honey when a bear attacked us. The fight wasn't going too badly for us when I used Turn the Tide and expended my (maxed at 9) Momentum so I could end the fight. After my strike with my hammer, the bear had 9 boxes filled and I rolled to end the fight. I rolled: 0, 0. Yep, it actually happened like that. My only consolation was that roll would've doomed any fight. Luckily for us, the twist was that the elves intervened because our Shadowy character's been playing them against our enemy and they wanted us to steal their iron idols from them and cast them into the sea.
We were in the Deep Wilds and had been warned not to hunt here. So, we were foraging; doing well. We were loading up on barries and even found some honey when a bear attacked us. The fight wasn't going too badly for us when I used Turn the Tide and expended my (maxed at 9) Momentum so I could end the fight. After my strike with my hammer, the bear had 9 boxes filled and I rolled to end the fight. I rolled: 0, 0. Yep, it actually happened like that. My only consolation was that roll would've doomed any fight. Luckily for us, the twist was that the elves intervened because our Shadowy character's been playing them against our enemy and they wanted us to steal their iron idols from them and cast them into the sea.
Those match-10s will get you at the absolute worst possible moment.
ReplyDelete