Bronzesworn: Welcome to the Bronzelands, desert and jungle adventures! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 04, 2018 Bronzesworn: Welcome to the Bronzelands, desert and jungle adventures! Same game, really, just alt settings and monsters. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Justin GordonAugust 4, 2018 at 11:17 AMWe talking Conan? Color me interested!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinAugust 4, 2018 at 11:22 AMMust hear more :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeter JAugust 4, 2018 at 11:50 AMNow I'm thinking Stonesworn, something set 5000-10000 BCE. Hmm...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJustin GordonAugust 4, 2018 at 12:27 PMPeter J Now I'm thinking Primordial Slimesworn... :PReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThredith UndomielAugust 4, 2018 at 3:35 PMThis makes me think of Bloodsworn, a gladiatorial twist on the theme.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid ÁlvarezAugust 4, 2018 at 5:26 PMI play it as "Honorbound", feudal japanese fantasy.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid AriñoAugust 7, 2018 at 2:15 PMtoday I thought about SideralSworn... considering that Sidero in Greek means iron...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
We talking Conan? Color me interested!
ReplyDeleteMust hear more :)
ReplyDeleteNow I'm thinking Stonesworn, something set 5000-10000 BCE. Hmm...
ReplyDeletePeter J Now I'm thinking Primordial Slimesworn... :P
ReplyDeleteThis makes me think of Bloodsworn, a gladiatorial twist on the theme.
ReplyDeleteI play it as "Honorbound", feudal japanese fantasy.
ReplyDeletetoday I thought about SideralSworn... considering that Sidero in Greek means iron...
ReplyDelete