I am prepping the print-on-demand version of the asset deck, which will include Volumes 1 and 2.

I am prepping the print-on-demand version of the asset deck, which will include Volumes 1 and 2. To that end, anyone who wants to preview the PDF can do so at the link below. If you catch an error, I will happily give you a "Thank you" credit on the back of the title card, and provide you with a coupon to buy the deck at-cost through DriveThruRPG.

Instead of commenting this post, please report any issues you find through this feedback form: http://bit.ly/ironsworn-assets

Note that an "error" is generally referring to a typo or other goof. I am happy to review suggestions related to mechanical or thematic issues with certain assets, but I reserve the right to be stubborn about it ;)

Anyone who is looking for a one-card-per-page version of the asset deck might also find this PDF handy. Feel free to grab it for your own purposes.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gCMKBd_WMBhNS6_v3VSSVgiSEA8VFc5P

Comments

  1. Thanks to those who provided some fixes thus far. If you're interested in helping, or just want the file for your own uses, please make sure you grab the latest updated file at the same link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment