I wanted to bump this.

I wanted to bump this. I know it's part of the archives of the group, but I just saw it today, while scrolling down to see what goodies I might've missed. I had always thought the image of the cover had been a very cool stock photo. This, however, has shown me there's far more than what meets the eye when it comes to Ironsworn! I would've never guessed! Impressive!
Originally shared by Shawn Tomkin
Just for fun, here's a look at the creation of the Ironsworn cover image.
Heck yeah. Fooled me, I thought most were stock (very good, very cool) photos that had similar filters applied for consistent look. That looks quite a composition effort, though! Great work. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's really cool.
ReplyDeleteFunny. I assumed they were NOT stock. Either way, I’m highly impressed with the art/photography in the print copy. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteSteve Bohlen I also assumed non-stock, given how uniform they felt.
ReplyDelete