As I am accepting more misses now and finally forced myself to let my story take a turn towards being grim and...
As I am accepting more misses now and finally forced myself to let my story take a turn towards being grim and perilous, I noticed something with the endure harm move:
If your health is 0, suffer -momentum ... Then, roll +iron or +health whichever is higher. //My health is at zero. Is it ever possible for my iron to be negative? Feels to me like i always should roll +Iron.
If your health is 0, suffer -momentum ... Then, roll +iron or +health whichever is higher. //My health is at zero. Is it ever possible for my iron to be negative? Feels to me like i always should roll +Iron.
📍
ReplyDeleteHi, Bernhard Lutz. If you health is at 0, you will indeed always be rolling +iron (since stats are always at least +1, at least in the default array).
ReplyDeleteHowever, note that I should actually have a paragraph break between "If your health is 0, suffer -momentum equal to any remaining -health" and "Then, roll +iron or +health, whichever is higher". This would avoid the implication that you only roll when your health is at zero (see the Test your Spirit move for the proper formatting). You will instead make the move and roll whenever you suffer any -health.
I'll flag that for a fix. Thanks much for drawing my attention to it.