Branwhyn speaks for the dead in an effort to put a wraith to rest . . .
Branwhyn speaks for the dead in an effort to put a wraith to rest . . .
Thank you, everyone, for reading, this is a short one but it ties up nicely. Comments, criticisms, suggestions, and charges of heresy are encouraged and welcome.
All art is, of course, the copyright of their owners.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18Qqw2PyIu40LX4E4TSyUiVgalP_8pA_A
Thank you, everyone, for reading, this is a short one but it ties up nicely. Comments, criticisms, suggestions, and charges of heresy are encouraged and welcome.
All art is, of course, the copyright of their owners.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18Qqw2PyIu40LX4E4TSyUiVgalP_8pA_A
As always... slow clap
ReplyDeleteLike how it turned out, and interested to see... how to say it without spoilers?... how/if what resulted from the Iron test at the end will manifest itself.
John Risus Thank you. It was a wonderful turn of events. The random dice and Oracle tables did a better job of scripting than I ever could.
ReplyDeleteHave to seriously catch up on my play report reading, Jeremiah Wenneker, but I gave this session a quick read. I really liked your use of the combat mechanics for a social duel (something I should consider formalizing as an option... hmmmm), and was thrilled to see you bring a quest to fruition. Nice work, Ironsworn! Looking forward to seeing you wield your new spear.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin, the idea of 'social combat' certainly isn't new, but it mapped pretty well. The cost of failure felt awkward and maybe Spirit should have been a legitimate target instead of directly attacking momentum? The artificial limit on the number or rolls was inelegant, but did put pressure on. If I had done worse in those rolls the outcome would certainly have looked different.
ReplyDelete