I am delighted to be running Ironsworn at revelationgames.org.uk in February.
I am delighted to be running Ironsworn at revelationgames.org.uk in February. Three Ironsworn will head into the far north of the Tempest Hills, a perilous journey with a certain and glorious end.
Glad to showcase the game and spread the word. Full update in late February.
Terror in the Tempest Hills
Kinsmen to the North are calling to you, Ironsworn. Horrors from the deep have surfaced and murder, strife and chaos is the result. You are to take the perilous journey North to the outermost Tempest Hills. If you make it, you must test your iron against the oldest and most evil of foes. Should you survive your legend is assured.
http://revelationgames.org.uk
Glad to showcase the game and spread the word. Full update in late February.
Terror in the Tempest Hills
Kinsmen to the North are calling to you, Ironsworn. Horrors from the deep have surfaced and murder, strife and chaos is the result. You are to take the perilous journey North to the outermost Tempest Hills. If you make it, you must test your iron against the oldest and most evil of foes. Should you survive your legend is assured.
http://revelationgames.org.uk
Good luck with it! Sounds like it is going to be awesome 👍
ReplyDeleteThat is super-exciting, Graham Spearing. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help (short of flying out to the UK -- I wish!)
ReplyDelete