Just for discussion, in case anyone is interested in Wikis, and to let you know that I have dropped the WordPress...
Just for discussion, in case anyone is interested in Wikis, and to let you know that I have dropped the WordPress blog in frustration, if you're a follower, sorry about that. It's just too hard to get the formating right. I've messed with Wikis since college, so it kind of comes naturally to me.
So all future APs I do will be linked to the Wiki: I Roll Solo, see link below.
http://irollsolo.tiddlyspot.com
So all future APs I do will be linked to the Wiki: I Roll Solo, see link below.
http://irollsolo.tiddlyspot.com
Very cool, TiddlyWiki FTW!
ReplyDeleteMamading Ceesay Yeah, I've always liked Wikis, but I am finding I needed a refresher on the markup. But much easier to format than WordPress.
ReplyDeleteJohn Risus like the new wiki format.
ReplyDeleteSad to say that wikis are not a skill set of mine - I should try my hand in coming to grips with our new social media overlords. If they could only figure out how to create more hours in a day - now there’s an Iron Vow!
Bjorsa Brimrsson See below. I've looked all over to see why this is happening, but to no avail. Ideas?
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/RnKyDydAwBUY7rFwt1NEqLzn0_hPGr5BMQ4s3SY_Vx_mvOiv9fFiM0rggOyJdiGfB3Zd5YXcQOOPVA=s0
John Risus all I can say is to perhaps check how I’m listed in your ‘People’ circle settings.
ReplyDeleteI’ll check my profile settings as well to ensure that I haven’t toggled something on but not sure I could mark myself as ‘Spam’ (although, that would be funny if I did).
Bjorsa Brimrsson I would have to mark myself as 'spam' in a heart be for the luls! I had to dig to find 'People' because I never used it before. After all the digging I see it is on the left of my main G+ page LOL. Your not even listed there to do anything with. I then did some Google searching. It appears that it is Google itself, its filter particularly. Unfortunately there isn't any way to fix it because Google says it doesn't want to reveal how it's filter works so spammers can't circumvent it.
ReplyDelete:(
They do suggest what thing people do that triggers the filter. The only one I saw that I see people do, not necessarily you though, that can cause it is if you took say an AP and posted the same thing to multiple communities.
I don't know, I'll just continue to approve your comments on my post ;)
John Risus that’s awesome! I’ve found a way to game G+ to mimic a spambot.
ReplyDeleteI MEAN I’M NOT A SPAMBOT, FELLOW HUMAN. I ENJOY PUPPIES AND DRIVING IN CONVERTIBLES AS ALL PEOPLE LIKE HUMANS SHOULD.
UNABLE TO COMPUTE WHY SOCIAL MEDIA INTERFACE RECOGNIZES HUMAN INTERACTION AS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONSTRUCT. NEED MORE INPUT - ROLL GATHER INFORMATION.
HA HA HA.
Bjorsa Brimrsson LOL and had to approve even that... go figure. LOL
ReplyDelete