Session 8: Food For Thought, is up!
Session 8: Food For Thought, is up! Follow the link and you will find it by clicking on either the "Home Page" or "Horizon Event Zero" link in the upper left of the Wiki. Then click the link to the session you want to read. I've linked back to all the WordPress sessions FWIW.
Wiki solo play is SO much easier for me, but I hope it is not too hard to navigate by readers since I don't think I can provide a direct link to the current session's post. If it is, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
http://irollsolo.tiddlyspot.com
Wiki solo play is SO much easier for me, but I hope it is not too hard to navigate by readers since I don't think I can provide a direct link to the current session's post. If it is, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
http://irollsolo.tiddlyspot.com
Here's a hint of what unfolds!
ReplyDeleteupload.wikimedia.org
I noticed not all links to the session were added, so if you had difficulty I am sorry. Fixed/Added additional links to session. Growing pains, LOL.
ReplyDelete