10/10 blame Justin for me starting yet another character.

10/10 blame Justin for me starting yet another character. This one, however I'm 100% will be continued. If nothing else because she's my Beyond the Wall char for our campaign (it's not a campaign) and I think our group would slaughter me in my sleep with my own desk hatchet if I didn't tell them what happened. There is a bit of a prelude to explain a bit of what happened in our games so far.
This excerpt falls in the timeline of about a month, and I do plan to get 3 or 4 sessions of solo in before calling the month good for IC reasons.
One day we'll find out what happened with Siv and Jill! Today, I am afraid was not that day.
Character sheet to go along with the character:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_65U2LRKw2S4fzLIZeK17MPVby7cgJqE5Kw0LG30Qf8/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1muwxmI7LM67IA3TmtxBgpa4r44ptAThvdAQGnCcqFYE/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

  1. Oh boy! "An assumption is revealed to be false"
    I wonder if it will be Brychan's assumption of guilt or Prydwen's innocence? (rhetorical) Does the Captain know better who should be "checking shrines" with her than she does? (another rhetorical)... More, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great excerpt! Love the characterization 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment