Guided by Ravens, Branwhyn tracks the Crone to her cave for their final confrontation . . .

Guided by Ravens, Branwhyn tracks the Crone to her cave for their final confrontation . . .

Inspired by John Risus and Mark Brady I have added some imagery. I appreciate feedback in general, so if you are inclined, feel free.

And Shawn Tomkin, I think I caught I typo in the Rulebook. On pg. 117 the last line before the Quest Starter, there seems to be an extra “to” in the sentence just after “head south.”

All art is of course the copyright of their owners.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2LSxjIRyx6qT9aSRtjBqI-fqHCFG3xE/view?usp=sharing

Comments

  1. Oh, man, what a bummer that your quest turned out to be a thankless task. It made for some great, dark fiction though, and you're doing a great job with moves and following the fiction. Looking forward to the next installment! Hopefully he finds warmer welcomes in his journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin, honestly I don't mind torturing my characters. Lots of my inspiration comes from things like the Weird Fales: Conan stories and the Witcher series. So, the dark fiction comment is greatly appreciated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremiah Wenneker I like the addition of the imagery. What is it with cauldrons these days LOL? As always, enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Risus, Cauldrons? Oh, I just think they are terribly useful. I think everyone will be using them in the future.
    ~very oblique Princess Bride reference~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your AP post, my AP post, and now the Princess Bride? Everything seems to be mentioning cauldrons...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment