If anyone actually follows my HZD:HEZ AP, be assured it will be continued, probably this evening in fact as I hope...

If anyone actually follows my HZD:HEZ AP, be assured it will be continued, probably this evening in fact as I hope to get another session in tonight. I have been working on a new Character and Assets for a WW2 tank crew AP though that I want to run as well, inspired by the graphic novel; G.I. Combat's Haunted Tank. I will probably run them in tandem so sessions my be slower coming than I'd like, if you fancy one over the other.

I was hoping to finish the main vow in HEZ first, before starting the WW2 game, but dang if Jeremiah Wenneker didn't force my hand with his recent post of the S.M.S Ironsworn! Too cool not to!

Comments

  1. John Risus I'm eager to read both so I guess write as the inspiration grabs you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment