Session 12 "An Unintended Rest" is up on the wiki at the link below in the usual place.

Session 12 "An Unintended Rest" is up on the wiki at the link below in the usual place. No proofreading, a migraine is killing me at the moment!
http://irollsolo.tiddlyspot.com

Comments

  1. Ouch that, was a lot of 1's. Nikkel is looking a bit worse for wear, my friend. Low health and out of supply can go down quickly. I'll be interested to see how/if you get her a settlement to sojourn and clear that Out of Supply. Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress made, despite some bumps in the road.

    I hope the real-world migraine has passed :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremiah Wenneker Yeah, about to throw my physical dice in the trash! I just have no idea how she is going to get to a settlement though in the Cauldron.... :(

    Shawn Tomkin quit a few bumps. Again, I think I could have thought of ways to interject Moves that would have been less stressful, but where is the fun in that and they may have stretched the narrative too thin.

    Woke up better, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Risus there is a tradition in my group of sending dice who do not behave to Siberia (the freezer) for a week or so. Some say it helps. You milage may very.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeremiah Wenneker, good idea! I have just taken a moment to go back and reread/edit this session. Maybe I need to put my head in the freezer for a week with the dice. That was terrible, even for me, and I don't see how anyone would want to read it as it was... smh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. John Risus the writing was rough and not your best, but it was still interesting. It left the character in a dangerous and compelling position and the alieness of the world came through. So, edit and polish, but don't berate too much. :-)
    $0.02

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment