Still here but on holidays for the last few weeks, caravan trip across the country.
Still here but on holidays for the last few weeks, caravan trip across the country.
My sons wedding and then he is posted to Afghanistan for 6 months, so I am hoping to start a game with him. We finally had a chance to run a small refed game last night. He loved it.
If he downloads from the web site is that the latest version?
My sons wedding and then he is posted to Afghanistan for 6 months, so I am hoping to start a game with him. We finally had a chance to run a small refed game last night. He loved it.
If he downloads from the web site is that the latest version?
Hi, Allan Prewett. Congrats on your son's wedding. I hope his tour goes by quickly. I'm sure he'll be eager to get back home.
ReplyDeleteThe downloads on the site are all the latest. Minor update a day or two ago in the rulebook (just minor fixes, spelling, grammar, etc.)
As a vet, thank him for his service for me would you? I'm a 'nasty fat civilian' now that trains the military for a living for deployment. May have ran across him. Wish him a safe uneventful deployment as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks John
ReplyDeleteWe are Ozys, not sure if you are?
Seems a little less chaotic over there now.
He wanted to get married before he goes, to make sure his gf is looked after.
Allan Prewett I'm Jealous! From the states and while serving I always volunteered for the NCO training exchange, but never got the chance. My nephew is over there now and engaged to a lovely girl from there who's in the military. They are supposed to be getting married there next year and I hope to be able to fly over.
ReplyDeleteIt does seem less chaotic, again hope he has a safe tour and still appreciate his server no matter here or there!
US Army vet saying thanks also! Don't care what patch of dirt you call home, we are all the same. Got me a German wife, we live in Germany also.
ReplyDeleteToimu Ah Germany... Fulda Gap, first duty station for me... good hazy memories!
ReplyDelete