Guys, anyone is planning to release blank asset templates for those of us who want to adapt the game to other...

Guys, anyone is planning to release blank asset templates for those of us who want to adapt the game to other settings?

Comments

  1. Hi, David Álvarez. Putting together a blank template of some sort for assets (i.e. a google doc or form-fillable PDF) is on my to-do list. I'd like for people to create/share them.

    In the meanwhile, if you are playing solo, other folks have been using things like the Google sheet character template (found under tools) to manage their asset text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin Thanks! I was planning to share with the community some assets I made to adapt Final Fantasy and Anima: Beyond Fantasy into Ironsworn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which would be super-awesome, David. I'll see what I can get pulled together soon-ish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment