Weekly Ironsworn update is live.

Weekly Ironsworn update is live. Fairly minor changes in this one. I continue to hack away at embarrassing goofs (thanks to everyone who has reported an error via the feedback form).

Change log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TIuhHEsplsQjhkhaVxB2Ea298XP7T_Lt

Special thank you to Justin Gordon, who inspired both of the content changes this week.

As usual, you can grab the latest updates from ironswornrpg.com. If you downloaded via DriveThruRPG, the updates will be in your library. Please rate or review while you are there! As a free product, Ironsworn doesn't get much visibility by itself, and ratings and reviews do seem to help. There are over 2,000 DriveThruRPG customers now.

I'll be ordering a print-on-demand proof this week. Fingers crossed I don't goof it up too badly.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TIuhHEsplsQjhkhaVxB2Ea298XP7T_Lt

Comments

  1. Well, the book has come a long way! Another excellent release! Thanks, Shawn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2,000 downloads!?! That's phenomenal! I'm beyond ready for the POD. In the famous words of Fry, "Shut up and take my money!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn, I gotta say, I found out about your game a few weeks ago and have been announcing it as the best game I've read this year, but I think it'd be best described as one of the best games I've ever read.

    I absolutely love the way you handle the moves. It's built in a way that the game plays itself!

    As an amateur game designer, I feel really inspired by your work and I hope I can get my hands on a physical copy of the book soon.

    Cheers from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cezar Capacle ... thank you so much! That makes my day. As I noted in an earlier post, I get a ton of visits to the website from Brazil, and I suspect your spreading the word is a big part of that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawn Tomkin Oh, you bet! I can tell you we already have a small yet very passionate Brazilian community forming, and some folks talking about translating it soon into Portuguese. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do I find this feedback form?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colin Madden here it is! You can also find it in the "About Community" area.

    docs.google.com - Ironsworn Feedback

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment