Hey guys, me again.

Hey guys, me again.

I was also interested in trying to run a guided/coop campaign on roll20 if anyone would be interested. I would prefer to play instead of gm just to get a grasp of the rules. If anyone is interested, please hit me up.

___Lucas

Comments

  1. I might be able to help with that. Not sure what your schedule is like, but if a time could be made to work I'd be happy to play some Ironsworn with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Gordon Thanks Justin. I'm usually free in the early afternoons every day, and I'm off work on Wednesdays and Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas Sapp what timezone are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin Gordon It's EST. For me it's 6:11 as I'm typing this now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucas Sapp Right on, me as well! My next couple days are pretty busy, but I might be able to swing something on Friday or Sunday of this week. What times were you interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justin Gordon I think I could do some time in the early afternoon like around 12 or 1 o'clock and play for a couple hours. I've already got a character ready, so I'll be ready whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucas Sapp Cool, we'll swing for Friday then. My schedule is a little weird at work, so if that changes I'll let you know.

    What kind of character did you make? I'll make something that complements!

    Would it be cool if I made a post to invite any other community members who were interested now that we have a time ironed out? If not that's A-Ok, I know sometimes it's easier to learn in a small game setting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Justin Gordon Sure, that's fine. I just don't want there to be TOO many. You me and maybe two others I think would be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, limiting to 3 or 4 max is the most I can comfortably handle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Justin Gordon but yeah make a game on roll20 and post the link and we'll see who we can get to play

    ReplyDelete
  11. Justin Gordon Hey, Justin. If You wanted to play still, I'm on board.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucas Sapp Yep, I'm still on board as well! We good for 12-12:30?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Justin Gordon I got some stuff to do in town, so it'd probably be better to do it at about 1 or 1 30

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds good! I'll be around all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucas Sapp I made a private post with the links to the game in it, let me know if you don't get it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Justin Gordon where can I look at the posts ? (Sorry I'm a little delayed)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lucas Sapp you should just see it in your Google+ feed (you should also have a notification for it as I tagged you :) )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Justin Gordon ok Justin I'm ready

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment