Shawn Tomkin Here's the playlist link to the Extended play example.
Shawn Tomkin Here's the playlist link to the Extended play example. Listening to it I can tell that there's some spots where the audio wasn't great (we were sharing a mic and pretty far apart). It was my first try at playing a game live on camera, so it's a bit shaky, lol. Hopefully though it helps people who have questions with seeing how to (or at least the way that I) play Ironsworn. If you'd like to sticky this playlist that's great, but I'm hoping to have something with a little better presentation available soon!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnqDgLQGJJB_vMVyTUxJfD8rq2C06mv_x
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnqDgLQGJJB_vMVyTUxJfD8rq2C06mv_x
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnqDgLQGJJB_vMVyTUxJfD8rq2C06mv_x
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnqDgLQGJJB_vMVyTUxJfD8rq2C06mv_x
Thanks to you both. I'll most definitely add this to my stickied post, and I really appreciate all of the work and time to make it happen. Of course, please keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteGreat ! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm mid-way through part 3 so far, Justin Gordon and Lysa Clarke. Loving it. Great demo of interpreting oracles on the Gather Information roll. How you brought it all together was awesome.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Justin Gordon, you apparently need to let Lysa Clarke roll your dice for you.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin Yeah, I need to do something, that's for sure! I got some dice just for Ironsworn and I'm hoping they'll treat me a little better than the old ones.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin during the last two sessions I've played, I've missed two End the Fights with 8 progress on the track. I actually sat there openmouthed for a full minute the second time it happened.
ReplyDeleteYeah, your dice are cursed, Justin. Lysa was all strong hit, strong hit, strong hit. But, your failures tended to generate story so it's all good :)
ReplyDelete