While I'm waiting for the rest of the play example to upload, I decided to work on a different tool to help the...

While I'm waiting for the rest of the play example to upload, I decided to work on a different tool to help the community play Ironsworn. I have converted the Oracles from the core book into rollable tables through Chartopia, and created a few new tables that use the existing tables to generate interesting play material. To really get a feel for what these tables can do I recommend testing the "Ironsworn Settlement Generator" it combines data from Oracles 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 to randomly generate an entire steading with a single click.

Shawn Tomkin these are available pending your blessing as it uses material from the core book. If you say it goes then I'll make it disappear immediately.

https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/

Comments

  1. Blessing given! This is awesome. Love that settlement generator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin Thanks! It was Lysa Clarke's idea, Chartopia is super easy to use and I've got a few more thoughts on tables I'd like to see. Watch this space for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn Tomkin Again, this was a dinner discussion today after the zoo. I am not afraid to say Ironsworn is one of my favorite game systems to use now. We snagged one of my friends into a game and she really seemed to enjoy it as well. :) Thank you for giving us all such an amazing game to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea about Chartopia. Thanks for the tool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lysa Clarke. That makes me unreasonably giddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thredith Undomiel just paying it forward, one of my GMs showed it to me a couple weeks ago. I get the feeling it's really new

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment