Hi!

Hi! I was thinking about (slowly :D) translating Ironsworn in italian (with your permission, of course) but, aside from your blessing, I would ask if you keep the versioning of the books so that in case of new version, one can see the changes without re-reading everything.
Thanks and keep on the good job!!

Comments

  1. Hi, WiLLyRS! I'm certainly open to translations. I have a French translation lined up for later this year. I need to nail down the license considerations in order to make things open for translators. More on that soon.

    I will definitely keep up the change logs, though I'm hoping they become a moot point in the next month or so when it goes to print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn Tomkin I could help with Spanish. Little by little, though because it’d be a weekends’ project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn Tomkin nice! I'm looking forward for the news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn Tomkin: I began on my own a brief french translation to spread this game among some friends, but I'm pretty interested about taking part to a proper french translation of Ironsworn.

    Do you know where I can contact the french translator(s) to offer some help?
    Thanks for your great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment