So if I wanted to talk about Ironsworn on the Happy Jacks podcast forum, would you prefer to be filed under...

So if I wanted to talk about Ironsworn on the Happy Jacks podcast forum, would you prefer to be filed under Apocalypse World-based or Other Hippy Games? :-P

Comments

  1. Hi, Daniel Weichman. Tough call! I usually frame Ironsworn as Inspired by the Apocalypse versus Powered by the Apocalypse, but mostly because I don't want to create undue expectations. I've slotted it as PbtA over at DriveThruRPG, and it's PbtA at its wonky beating heart, so I think it's fine to share in a PbtA forum. I would just, you know, apply proper caveats :)

    Thanks in advance for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old introduction said that Ironsworn was "Inspired by and Borrowing Liberally from the Apocalypse", but for some reason IbaBLftA just isn't a very good acronym.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment