The Ironsworn RPG is now available as a free download at DriveThruRPG.
The Ironsworn RPG is now available as a free download at DriveThruRPG. You'll find it here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/238369/Ironsworn
I'll keep the files updated there and at the Ironsworn website (ironswornrpg.com). A print-on-demand version will be available at DrivethruRPG once the PDF rulebook is as final as I can make it.
If you like to have your PDF library consolidated at DriveThruRPG, go grab your copy! Perhaps even leave a review while you're there.
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/238369/Ironsworn
I'll keep the files updated there and at the Ironsworn website (ironswornrpg.com). A print-on-demand version will be available at DrivethruRPG once the PDF rulebook is as final as I can make it.
If you like to have your PDF library consolidated at DriveThruRPG, go grab your copy! Perhaps even leave a review while you're there.
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/238369/Ironsworn
Reviews for the Review God. RPGs for the Bookshelf Throne!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Thank you! \m/
ReplyDeleteWell done and congrats for releasing your product! Now I can finally have Ironsworn among my drivethrurpg collection!
ReplyDeleteShawn, here what I did for your Ironsworn payment. When I can, I put some money on Kiva lendings.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cCApXSqqWyZlIL4zpb3ZDC5GihxuaJUuvjvB5OPFN25ElagEfTV5-7IO6poe-PrBb3tI6XfF1jjnGWU=s0
... aaaand, you have a review.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Andrea Parducci! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteIt's worth noting that even if you have Ironsworn you should grab it through DTRPG so that it helps push our favorite game toward the frontpage! Also review!
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin might be worth putting a link to the G+ in the product description to draw new users here!
ReplyDeleteI actually had that at one point, Justin Gordon. But they have a policy against outbound links from the summary page (which is not an unreasonable policy).
ReplyDeleteI do have links in the PDF.
Shawn Tomkin Really? That's surprising!
ReplyDeleteThanks for that awesome review, Justin Gordon!
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin Only the truth man, only the truth
ReplyDeleteIs there a reason the Core assets aren't bundled? Just curious.
ReplyDeleteFile management is giving me fits at the moment, MoonSylver. Check back in a few minutes and should be in your account.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin As I say, just curious. Got another copy to read at work & noticed. ;)
ReplyDeleteAre there significant changes from the drop a week ago or so?
ReplyDeleteNot particularly significant, Nick Carter. You can check out the change log here: drive.google.com - Ironsworn-Change-Log.pdf
ReplyDeleteI'll be in later today. Review to follow.
ReplyDeleteDownloaded for showing support. Anxiously awaiting dead-tree version
ReplyDeleteSoon as it's ready and I have cash to burn it's yours, Shawn
ReplyDelete