"Let's see how tonight is going to go." Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 05, 2018 "Let's see how tonight is going to go."Rolls 666Ah yee Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Shawn TomkinApril 5, 2018 at 9:01 PM* Backs slowly away from the dice *ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLysa ClarkeApril 5, 2018 at 9:32 PMShawn Tomkin I feel like we should have done so as well, instead I'm stuck using these cursed dice!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLysa ClarkeApril 5, 2018 at 9:42 PMHahaha I rolled for Visage, the character pulled out a wineskin she keeps under her cloak, and poured some on her hand, before running it over her face, and made a strong hit. I don't even know the odds on this.https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/itNwj2r85LqwmT9O5mWCBeL1oTKadWFKBAyLcoly9rtMfVot_QvNmORNzMLpCwI_MDaf8HwkLOvG7vcFaWjBiy1BCnPDxDrsoX8=s0ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinApril 5, 2018 at 9:48 PMIf I could do math I would figure out those odds. Needless to say, they're pretty small. Love your counters!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJustin GordonApril 5, 2018 at 9:58 PMWe were attacked by a wight seeking vengeance against someone in our little village. Shit got real. I got it recorded and will be video'ed soonReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLysa ClarkeApril 5, 2018 at 9:59 PMShawn Tomkin thanks! They're temporary since we forgot paper clips xDJustin Gordon and I wrangled a friend to help do a 3 way no GM game!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShawn TomkinApril 5, 2018 at 10:03 PMThat's great, guys! Thanks so much!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
* Backs slowly away from the dice *
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin I feel like we should have done so as well, instead I'm stuck using these cursed dice!
ReplyDeleteHahaha I rolled for Visage, the character pulled out a wineskin she keeps under her cloak, and poured some on her hand, before running it over her face, and made a strong hit. I don't even know the odds on this.https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/itNwj2r85LqwmT9O5mWCBeL1oTKadWFKBAyLcoly9rtMfVot_QvNmORNzMLpCwI_MDaf8HwkLOvG7vcFaWjBiy1BCnPDxDrsoX8=s0
ReplyDeleteIf I could do math I would figure out those odds. Needless to say, they're pretty small.
ReplyDeleteLove your counters!
We were attacked by a wight seeking vengeance against someone in our little village. Shit got real. I got it recorded and will be video'ed soon
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin thanks! They're temporary since we forgot paper clips xD
ReplyDeleteJustin Gordon and I wrangled a friend to help do a 3 way no GM game!
That's great, guys! Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete