The first part of an extended play example for Ironsworn with Lysa Clarke is posting on Youtube as I write!

The first part of an extended play example for Ironsworn with Lysa Clarke is posting on Youtube as I write! The whole session is done, but I'm uploading it in 30 minute chunks to make it a little easier to render on my system. The whole thing should be up by tomorrow afternoon sometime.

I know from listening to it that there are a few awkward pauses and it may not make for the best listening. We definitely had fun making it though, and hope it helps people with any lingering Ironsworn questions. Please let me know what you think, good or bad so that I can make the next one better!!

https://youtu.be/eSmtF8lf9QI
https://youtu.be/eSmtF8lf9QI

Comments

  1. This is great, Justin Gordon and Lysa Clarke! Thanks so much. Love the characters and looking forward to seeing what happens next. When you have the set, please make a YouTube playlist and I'll add the link to my sticky post and to the community sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment