Wardens!
Wardens!
It appears that I'm setting up a game of Ironsworn this Friday around 1pm EST over Roll20/Hangouts. If anyone else is interested in venturing into the wilds of the Ironlands with us I can accomodate one or two more adventurers (any more and our supplies will be spread too thin on such a dangerous journey!)
I know not what trials we shall face, but I know that with stalwart companions by your side either victory or defeat will be a tale sung through the Ages!
It appears that I'm setting up a game of Ironsworn this Friday around 1pm EST over Roll20/Hangouts. If anyone else is interested in venturing into the wilds of the Ironlands with us I can accomodate one or two more adventurers (any more and our supplies will be spread too thin on such a dangerous journey!)
I know not what trials we shall face, but I know that with stalwart companions by your side either victory or defeat will be a tale sung through the Ages!
Is this spoken or written kind of playing? If (and only if) written, count me in! :-)
ReplyDeleteJarosław Daniel I didn't verify, and I should have, the media for the game. Lucas Sapp I think we're planning to do voice, yeah?
ReplyDelete