I've updated the Ironsworn Oracles collection with tables for each type of Foe (Ironlander/Firstborn/etc) if you...

I've updated the Ironsworn Oracles collection with tables for each type of Foe (Ironlander/Firstborn/etc) if you need to choose randomly, as well as a weighted master table that will produce a completely random foe based on some probability (the Ironlander Raider or Wolf is most common, the Leviathan and Primordial are least common).

Here's a link to the new table, and it's available in the collection I've posted previously as well.

If you try it out, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know how you feel about the weighting and whether the foes you expect emerge from the charts at roughly the right rate!

https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/chart/2031/
https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/chart/2031/

Comments

  1. Justin Gordon, these are so awesome. Between these, the handouts and a dice roller app, Ironsworn is a breeze to play strictly on my iPad. Thanks for doing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick Sullivan I'm glad they're helping you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to figure out Chartopia so I can add Pay the Price to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started Pay the Price, the table is a little more complicated than the others I've done. A lot of recursive rolls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrick Sullivan Pay the Price is now added

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beyond fabulous, Justin. Thanks! I'll be using them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawn Tomkin I'm glad they're getting some play time, it's mostly just to keep me from having to flip through the book too much during play :)

    I've gone ahead and implemented Ask the Oracle, so that should be all of the random charts in the system implemented along with random generators for the foes chapter.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is some good stuff right here, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment