One thing I'm passionate about are animals.

One thing I'm passionate about are animals. Another, myths and legends. So I thought I'd try my hand at making some animal based enemies one may find out in the Ironlands. Figure I could stop lurking and maybe put some ideas of my own to paper.
Any ideas of what people would like to see are welcome, currently I've been looking at beasts Vikings may have seen/would have lived in the Scandanavian lands. (AKA the Cave Lion)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s-2jSDHDn_tm6Hof_vsucUYfwSyiq646FDjsEfOMddU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Comments

  1. Sweet! Love both of those. I had a cave lion in the book but it was cut for space. Nice to see it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you familiar with the aurochs? It was a bull bigger than a buffalo, the largest specimens of which were reportedly almost as big as elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob Ross I am indeed! I will have to read up a bit more about them but I can see what I can do! They'd be a rather interesting enemy to come across.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacob Ross for some reason I was thinking Dire Wolves were included. I will definitely add them in! I will also have to do a Warg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dire wolves are covered under the elder beasts umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! That's why I was thinking they were in there. Thank you Shawn Tomkin I'm trying to look at things on my phone at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about walruses and sea lions for along the coastlines? And then of course dire walruses as well. This is my first post here, I found out about Ironsworn on Dragonsfoot and I have to say the writing and the setting absolutely sung to me. Haven’t had a chance to play the game yet, however...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael O'Brien you can do a lot worse than “dire walruses” for a first post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sabertooth
    Classic very scary Dragon. A smart fire breather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment