An Ironsworn review from Cameron Corniuk over at the RPG Knights website. Thanks for giving it a look, Cameron!

An Ironsworn review from Cameron Corniuk over at the RPG Knights website. Thanks for giving it a look, Cameron!
http://rpgknights.com/ironsworn-a-new-apocalypse-world-fantasy-hack/

Comments

  1. It's definitely been a fun read and I'm looking forward to playing it. Thanks for putting it together, Shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I found the comparison with Dungeon World very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evandro Novel thanks. Sometimes it's hard for me to judge while writing if I'm going too far in the weeds or speaking to something readers know/want to know about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cameron Corniuk I belong to the "want to know" category. I am not familiar with PBtA games in general nor Dungeon World in particular so understanding the relation of Ironsworn with those other works is not something I can do on my own. I greatly enjoy when more experienced players compare different games: it really gives some perspective on how our hobby evolves! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment