Some updates to the Ironsworn PDF this week, which I've uploaded today.
Some updates to the Ironsworn PDF this week, which I've uploaded today. Typo fixes, some very minor updates to a couple of moves, and some tweaks to a handful of assets.
Much thanks to all those who rolled a strong hit on their "Find Shawn's Dumb Goofs" move. There are more issues to find and fix, so if you spot an error please let me know.
The feedback form is here: https://goo.gl/3xB925
Change log here: https://goo.gl/narvDM
As always, you can find the latest downloads at the website (http://ironswornrpg.com). For folks who prefer to manage their PDF library at DrivethruRPG, I am waiting on approval and should have the file up there in a couple of days. I am also starting to prep for the POD version, which will be available from Drivethru.
One note: the hyperlinks within the PDF, including cross-references and the index, don't always work. Some are fine. Some are broken. I haven't been able to troubleshoot this problem, but am aware of it. When the PDF is as final as I can make it, I'll go in by hand and edit all of the broken hyperlinks. In the meanwhile, apologies for any frustrations within the navigation.
Thanks everyone!
http://ironswornrpg.com
Much thanks to all those who rolled a strong hit on their "Find Shawn's Dumb Goofs" move. There are more issues to find and fix, so if you spot an error please let me know.
The feedback form is here: https://goo.gl/3xB925
Change log here: https://goo.gl/narvDM
As always, you can find the latest downloads at the website (http://ironswornrpg.com). For folks who prefer to manage their PDF library at DrivethruRPG, I am waiting on approval and should have the file up there in a couple of days. I am also starting to prep for the POD version, which will be available from Drivethru.
One note: the hyperlinks within the PDF, including cross-references and the index, don't always work. Some are fine. Some are broken. I haven't been able to troubleshoot this problem, but am aware of it. When the PDF is as final as I can make it, I'll go in by hand and edit all of the broken hyperlinks. In the meanwhile, apologies for any frustrations within the navigation.
Thanks everyone!
http://ironswornrpg.com
Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteSpending some time again with Ironsworn, Still love the look and design of this game so much. Hope you end up incorporating the Kindrend & Young Wyvern Companions to the Core Assets. I love the idea of both.
ReplyDeleteHi, MoonSylver. Nice to hear from you again. I''ve got a several assets in various stages of development, but I think there's a tipping point where it gets a bit overwhelming for folks new to Ironsworn. My idea at this point is to keep the core set constrained to the current number (45), and then offer other assets as supplementary downloads. But, I'm a bit undecided.
ReplyDelete"Core" might not even be the right term. Maybe just Volume 1, Volume 2, etc.
Or, maybe I Just bundle them by asset type?
Complicating things is that I'd like to eventually have assets as POD cards, and then it becomes a question as to what to include.
Anyway, all very TBD. I am glad I made the decision to go with assets as a thing that's separate from the core book, because I'm not sure if I'll ever stop goofing around with them.
I think you could add them, in a separate chapter. So you can explain that those Assets couldn't be suitable for EVERY Ironsworn game, but they can be nice in very specific, "alternative" kind of "settings", or "game experience".
ReplyDeleteCould be perfect to gathered them in the Chapter 7 > Hacking Ironsworn part.
Alternatively, you could do totally separate booklet, but I think you should then group them by "Theme", but could be difficult to gather together a sufficient number of them. Finally, to support the booklet idea, you could add specific adversaries, modification to the standard map, specific oracles etc.
Thanks for this new release Shawn Tomkin!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure Thredith Undomiel. I'll probably have weekly "get rid of my embarrassing goofs" releases until I feel like things are in a state to finalize the PDF and launch the POD version.
ReplyDelete