Have you considered making a Foes and Encounters deck like the Asset cards?

Have you considered making a Foes and Encounters deck like the Asset cards?

Comments

  1. Hi, Charles Picard. I'm sorry. Did I miss or forget a previous question on this?

    I haven't thought about it myself, mostly because I'd want some art on those (which is problematic with the current photo aesthetic -- maybe in a few years for the 2nd edition ;) )

    I do like the idea, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No previous question. Put the my in by accident. It was early out here when I posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, Charles Picard. It is a good idea. I particularly like the idea of using a deck of foes as a randomizer. I'll add it to the "someday hopefully" list (which keeps getting longer).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn Tomkin Charles Picard I could produce the current foes in Chartopia. With a little bit of weighting on the chart you could even set it up so that "raider" comes up way more frequently than say "Iron Revenant" (which is possibly the coolest foe ever)

    It's not as physically interesting as drawing cards, but it does allow for control over what kind of monsters you get when (my mind flies off the deep end with separate encounter tables for each region, making each area feel distinct)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charles Picard
    here it is as promised, hope it helps you randomize some foes!

    chartopia.d12dev.com - Ironsworn - Random Foes - Chartopia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment