Maxime Lacoste I'd thought of making one a couple times, but I hadn't seen a great deal of outcry for its absence. If it seems like something a lot of people wanted it would be easy to make happen though :)
Shawn Tomkin hahahaha, it's basically like an old IRC server. A chat room style environment for people to discuss a topic (in this case Ironsworn) in realish-time
Hi, Maxime Lacoste. There isn't an Ironsworn Discord channel. I'll demonstrate how out-of-touch I am by going and googling "Discord" now :)
ReplyDeleteMaxime Lacoste I'd thought of making one a couple times, but I hadn't seen a great deal of outcry for its absence. If it seems like something a lot of people wanted it would be easy to make happen though :)
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin hahahaha, it's basically like an old IRC server. A chat room style environment for people to discuss a topic (in this case Ironsworn) in realish-time
Yep. Its the been gaining popularity in the last months in gaming circles.
ReplyDeleteI've taken the liberty of starting a Discord channel:
ReplyDeletehttps://discord.gg/nbprca3
join us!