An archive of discussions from the Ironsworn Google+ community, saved for posterity.
Hey guys!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hey guys! Just got Ironsworn and I was wondering if there is any roll20 or fillable sheet in the works, as I am currently living in a place where I can't really make use of printers and I'm dying to try this one out. Thanks!
Hi, David Álvarez. Welcome! I don't believe there is a Roll20 sheet presently, though there has been talk of it. However, If you look under the "Tools" posts in this group you will find some handy google spreadsheets which work really well.
I also had a Google slide document with the character sheet, all assets, some tokens for trackers, etc. I do plan on making that available again, but I want to get the assets stabilized first. I keep futzing around with them.
I've been finangling with a roll20 sheet for awhile, but css guru I am not! Currently I just put an image of the character sheet onto the table and use text and drawings to fill it out.
Given that Ironsworn doesn't use the roll20 table space for anything else it's surprisingly functional!
Justin Gordon The game is great! I've always liked dark fantasy, AND I've always had the interest of playing something like Dungeon World, but some moves were weird in solo play. This combines the best of both worlds and I hope this grows and we get supplements and more Ironsworn goodness <3
David Álvarez I can't take the credit, my fiance came up with the idea. It definitely works well in play though! I'm so happy to hear that you're loving Ironsworn, it really is a phenomenal game
Hi, David Álvarez. Welcome! I don't believe there is a Roll20 sheet presently, though there has been talk of it. However, If you look under the "Tools" posts in this group you will find some handy google spreadsheets which work really well.
ReplyDeleteI also had a Google slide document with the character sheet, all assets, some tokens for trackers, etc. I do plan on making that available again, but I want to get the assets stabilized first. I keep futzing around with them.
Thanks for giving Ironsworn a look!
I've been finangling with a roll20 sheet for awhile, but css guru I am not! Currently I just put an image of the character sheet onto the table and use text and drawings to fill it out.
ReplyDeleteGiven that Ironsworn doesn't use the roll20 table space for anything else it's surprisingly functional!
Here's an example from the game I played last night!
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Qow8ICuztwn0x4sOFbqnmOc8ZFW01T9RDWbkEgzw83OdoHUq54yf8KMSj0JJyOdIj5JEp31_LLHIaorV_N8m09sLPUzS15F3KQk=s0
Justin Gordon Well that's actualy a very good idea XD Saves you time :P Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJustin Gordon The game is great! I've always liked dark fantasy, AND I've always had the interest of playing something like Dungeon World, but some moves were weird in solo play. This combines the best of both worlds and I hope this grows and we get supplements and more Ironsworn goodness <3
ReplyDeleteDavid Álvarez I can't take the credit, my fiance came up with the idea. It definitely works well in play though! I'm so happy to hear that you're loving Ironsworn, it really is a phenomenal game
ReplyDelete