Hey, I have recently found this gem of a game, and wanted to play it.

Hey, I have recently found this gem of a game, and wanted to play it. Is anyone up for a one on one game with me as a GM through rolegate.com? It is for asynchronous online play, I would be able to reply at least once every day, probably more, I'm looking for someone with a similar schedule.

Comments

  1. +1/+2 gmt, but since it is asynchronous it should not have that much impact

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll defer to the people who got here first, but consider this me getting in line. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh McGraw hit me up with some contact info as I cannot get anything about how to reach you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krzysztof Czopek can you post a message shared only with me? I am trying to do that, but there's a few folks on Plus with your name and I can't be sure I'm getting the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krzysztof Czopek Are you still looking for players?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any players still intrested in some online play?

    ReplyDelete
  7. R K RoleGate is an excellent place to drum up some players, as there are a lot of folks "interested" in that tag for games. You could also join us on the Ironsworn Discord to organize that way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment