Shawn Tomkin: concerning oracles: I hope you will relocate the oracles at the end of the corebook for ease of...
Shawn Tomkin: concerning oracles: I hope you will relocate the oracles at the end of the corebook for ease of reference? (also, please don't forget to put up the blank oracles. useful!)
Hi, Ria Ora. That's an interesting suggestion. They were "at the end of the book" (before Chapter 7 was added) for so long that I didn't really think of it. I wouldn't want to move the entirety of the oracles chapter, but I suppose I could consider moving just the oracles themselves to an appendix.
ReplyDeleteHmm ... would having them as a separate download solve the issue for you?
Also be sure t check out the generators at Chartopia (https://chartopia.d12dev.com/en/collection/50/), kindly created by Justin Gordon. They make the charts in the book a bit of a moot point, to be honest, as long as you've got a smart phone or tablet on hand while you play.
As for the blank oracles .. yep! Still on my to-do. Thanks for the reminder!
chartopia.d12dev.com - Ironsworn Play Aids - Chartopia
Shawn Tomkin that link is hella useful!
ReplyDeleteAn appendix or a separate file for the Oracles I think.
ReplyDelete