So I just discovered this game and I'm moderately in love.

So I just discovered this game and I'm moderately in love. I hope to do a solo campaign borrowing Dungeon World's Perilous Wilds to make my own hexcrawl Ironlands (I have to reread Perilous Wilds to make sure it's a good fit first!)
Is there any attempt by the community to collect all the fan-made Assets? Because that'd be awesome.

Edit: So with some work a lot of Perilous Wilds will complement Ironbound quite nicely.

Comments

  1. Hi, Daniel Weichman! There's an "Assets" category over in the community sidebar which contains some fan-made and semi-official stuff. I think a few folks are waiting for me to get my act together and put together a template which makes it easier to create assets. I've been waylaid a bit dealing with refactoring the book for POD.

    (P.S. Perilous Wilds is awesome)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment