Some setting thoughts on a sci-fi Ironsworn.

Some setting thoughts on a sci-fi Ironsworn. It's very high-level, but I wanted to create the same kind of scarcity and low-population density that makes the Ironlands work so well for the kind of stories Ironsworn does so well. I'm hoping to explore it soon with a few Vows to test out the Roles rules.

Comments

  1. Slots nicely into Stars Without Number's setting, albeit a bit before the canonical setting, which is about 600 years after the Scream killed all the psychics. SWN would make a good source of oracle tables, if you need them. The free version is here, in case you are unfamiliar: drivethrurpg.com - Stars Without Number: Revised Edition (Free Version)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin Bentley I do love Stars Without Number! I'm rereading the setting and realizing how similar it is. Good call on the oracle tables from SWN, that's going to be a big help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to swing a little more grungy Starfinder (science fantasy) than true SWN (hard sci-fi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab. Would be interested in seeing what you end up with though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment