Any thoughts on this approach for a blank Ironsworn oracles worksheet?
Any thoughts on this approach for a blank Ironsworn oracles worksheet? I can obviously get pretty complex with every permutation of the odds and the number of items, but this keeps it pretty simple. There are two each of:
1) Blank oracle for 10 items with even odds
2) Blank oracle with 10 items on a scale from least likely to most likey
3) Fill in your own numbers/items
Blank oracles can be useful to get less abstract answers for your current situation. For example, if you are on a journey you might brainstorm some potential waypoints specific to your setting or region. Or, you can write down some potential threats and use the table if you score a miss on a journey roll.
Let me know if you have any suggestions. The PDF is linked below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OHUYf-dQhYXZqbZpppKX79SyLGlotqZo
1) Blank oracle for 10 items with even odds
2) Blank oracle with 10 items on a scale from least likely to most likey
3) Fill in your own numbers/items
Blank oracles can be useful to get less abstract answers for your current situation. For example, if you are on a journey you might brainstorm some potential waypoints specific to your setting or region. Or, you can write down some potential threats and use the table if you score a miss on a journey roll.
Let me know if you have any suggestions. The PDF is linked below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OHUYf-dQhYXZqbZpppKX79SyLGlotqZo
Looks great!
ReplyDeleteWhat you have looks nice.
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin: thank you!
ReplyDeleteSure thing, Ria Ora. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteI'm in the middle of making oracles for my setting, and noticed the worksheet has some tables which start and end with 00, was that intentional?
ReplyDeleteNope, Matt Horam. Apparently it's not a worksheet in heavy use, as you're the only one to comment on it. Thanks for the catch. I''ll get that fixed up :)
ReplyDeleteShawn Tomkin Glad to be of service, and relieved I wasn't being another annoyance to your process, I can't tell you how excited I am about my upcoming campaign oh wait I just did nevermind.
ReplyDeletePS: Finally read the bits about hacking and custom assets and was thrilled to see I was already doing the things you suggest in the rules so hooray for that!