Leveraging newfound abilities and rites, Branwhyn is able to bring negotiations with White Tree to a close but he is...
Leveraging newfound abilities and rites, Branwhyn is able to bring negotiations with White Tree to a close but he is drawn deeper into the growing conflict with Brambelhall and must Enter the Circle against an old foe.
Part 2 of Chapter 13 - Drawing Circles
As always, thank you to those who read these stories. I hope they are enjoyabe and inspire. Comments, critiques, and charges of heresy are always welcome.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cbrpsNdNUxpAkEx6vT27eN6UixUzeq-z
Part 2 of Chapter 13 - Drawing Circles
As always, thank you to those who read these stories. I hope they are enjoyabe and inspire. Comments, critiques, and charges of heresy are always welcome.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cbrpsNdNUxpAkEx6vT27eN6UixUzeq-z
Awesome, Jeremiah Wenneker!
ReplyDeleteQuick note on Draw the Circle ... My current thinking around this is that it essentially replaces Enter the Fray in a duel. I've noted as such in the summary of that move on page 74 in an update earlier this week:
"You will setup your foe’s progress track per the Enter the Fray move (page 79), but use this move instead of Enter the Fray to initiate the fight. You have initiative at the start of the combat unless you score a miss or choose the option to grant first strike."
It's all a bit inelegant, to be honest, but arguably better than the redundancy of making both moves.
Great, atmospheric play report post as always. Thanks so much!
Shawn Tomkin thank you, I was going back and forth about how it would work and it makes more sense to only do one roll. Thank you for pointing out the rule though, that helps. And, as always, I'm delighted that you enjoy the story.
ReplyDelete