Shawn Tomkin Well, I can't recall if I asked this thing before.

Shawn Tomkin Well, I can't recall if I asked this thing before... However, let's take this example: I roll a 3 on the d6, then 4 and 9 on the d10s.
When you say "reroll any dice" in rules and assets, you mean that:
- I can choose just 1 die, and reroll it. In the example, I could then try to reroll the 3, or maybe the 9.
- I can choose any of the dice, and reroll them. So I could choose all three of them; or maybe keeping the 4, and reroll the 3 and the 9.

Which one is correct?

Comments

  1. PS, unrelated: very minor typo: in the Raven companion card, there are 2 dots at the end of a row: hits..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrea. Your second option is correct. You can reroll any dice. I believe there's a description of this in the move glossary section in chapter 3.

    And thanks for the typo catch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are correct, ser. Page 58. PS: you could remove the "one time only" description you put in some Asset, 'cause this is the default rule already (as I read at pag. 58).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment