Thanks Whitlock Shark. The auto TOC generation is a bit broken, so I'll eventually be going in by hand to get everything cleaned up. In the meantime, this is an easy one to fix. Appreciate the catch.
Edit: and it looks like I may have already made that change in the latest version. I tend to push an update with minor fixes every other day or so. When there is a more substantive update which is worth downloading anew, you'll hear about it here. Thanks!
Thanks Whitlock Shark. The auto TOC generation is a bit broken, so I'll eventually be going in by hand to get everything cleaned up. In the meantime, this is an easy one to fix. Appreciate the catch.
ReplyDeleteEdit: and it looks like I may have already made that change in the latest version. I tend to push an update with minor fixes every other day or so. When there is a more substantive update which is worth downloading anew, you'll hear about it here. Thanks!