I am the author of the Google Doc Add-on called "Solo Roleplay Tools".
I am the author of the Google Doc Add-on called "Solo Roleplay Tools". I found Ironsworn because someone asked whether I would be willing to add support for it to my tool. There is a lot to Ironsworn, and I doubt a full implementation of the system would be feasible, but I thought I could add support for the Oracle Tables. So, I wanted to take this to the community that wants this and ask whether that would be helpful to you
And to the author, would that be okay with you. I will include a link to your website to get the full contents of the game, and I will only include the tables but not the tips to interpret them.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/solo-roleplay-tools/ihkaageibnflklkfegijfcjmkebmgbnl?utm_source=permalink
And to the author, would that be okay with you. I will include a link to your website to get the full contents of the game, and I will only include the tables but not the tips to interpret them.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/solo-roleplay-tools/ihkaageibnflklkfegijfcjmkebmgbnl?utm_source=permalink
I would like a simple dice roller also. Ironsworn only needs
ReplyDelete1d10 =
1d10 =
1d6 =
Show the roll, don't add them or anything.
Easy enough. The tool already has a dice roller.
ReplyDeleteJames Regan .. that's an awesome tool. Would love to have Ironsworn tables in there.
ReplyDeleteCaveat: Still undergoing some editing, and there may be changes (i.e. minor wording changes, and perhaps 1 or 2 additional oracles). If you don't want to have to futz with it more than once, perhaps best to wait.
Thanks!
The work is mostly data entry and so I'll get started on it. If any of the oracles change, I'll just modify the parts that changed.
ReplyDeleteJames Regan have you had any time to work on this?
ReplyDeleteToimu Got distracted by the new Mythic Variations II book. But my changes for that have been implemented so I'l be able to get back to this soon.
ReplyDelete