Hello.
Hello.
Reading through the rules, thoroughly enjoying them and looking forward to writing up a character to send off into harms way.
Quick note on spelling, generally high quality which is all too rare in independently produced publications these days. That said, page 25, brackets in the second paragraph: (f you're playing solo or co-op),
I'll send you any others I find :)
Reading through the rules, thoroughly enjoying them and looking forward to writing up a character to send off into harms way.
Quick note on spelling, generally high quality which is all too rare in independently produced publications these days. That said, page 25, brackets in the second paragraph: (f you're playing solo or co-op),
I'll send you any others I find :)
Thrilled to have you giving it a look, Bozz Connelly. Thanks much for the edit. There's more where that came from, but after a couple of solid edit passes (and the sharp eyes of everyone here), I think we'll end up relatively solid.
ReplyDelete