I decided to write up a character more inline with what I'm used to (High combat, less magic) and I'm doing so at...
I decided to write up a character more inline with what I'm used to (High combat, less magic) and I'm doing so at work in the office. My boss just about had a heart attack thinking I was filling out an application.
The moment I told him what it was, he seemed even more concerned. But I'm pretty excited to start in on this character who'll be my solo-only so I don't have to worry about other people's characters/plot things!
The moment I told him what it was, he seemed even more concerned. But I'm pretty excited to start in on this character who'll be my solo-only so I don't have to worry about other people's characters/plot things!
Lol! I just started a combat heavy (but high magic this time) game also. Trying to play 2 characters myself.
ReplyDelete