Finished chapter 2 in my solo-play!
Finished chapter 2 in my solo-play! I'm trying to give Shawn Tomkin more info on how I play the game, so I'm sharing a folder. Let me know if you cannot view something.
It is almost 1am here, so I'm sure there are typos. I just hope everyone can understand enough.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cnJcli6ZoIX5Bq6FlBf6WCjec3bIgRZx
It is almost 1am here, so I'm sure there are typos. I just hope everyone can understand enough.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cnJcli6ZoIX5Bq6FlBf6WCjec3bIgRZx
Right on, I'll give it a read as soon as I can :)
ReplyDeleteHi, the colour spread sheet character sheet, is that available somewhere?
ReplyDeleteAllan Prewett Justin Gordon and I worked on it together, but my is a bit "busy" with a lot of notes.
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o10HIhO2FizJlMZMzCl1uh5XJG0NMGRTwISc_7Nw4Wo/edit?usp=drivesdk
Thanks for this, Toimu -- especially for putting so much detail into the materials. Really helpful and fun for me.
ReplyDeleteNice job on the monkey companion :), and I love the cool cultural stuff you are doing here.
Also liked seeing you make use of the Battle move, even if it was just to get to bed on time :)
Shawn Tomkin I had really cool ideas for the monkey companion, but haven't put them to use yet. My resources are pretty low, so I might use the monkey soon.
ReplyDeleteThe Battle move was perfect for that.