An archive of discussions from the Ironsworn Google+ community, saved for posterity.
Toimu here.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Toimu here. I noticed I'm the only one using an internet name. Didn't want to be the odd-ball on the credits list. I'll still use Toimu for this group.
Hi, Toimu. No worries. At some point I'll ask folks for the name they want to be credited with as a playtester or contributor, just in case it's different than their G+ name. I've got a column for it on the spreadsheet. I'll go ahead and add yours now!
Yes, it's me.
ReplyDeleteHi, Toimu. No worries. At some point I'll ask folks for the name they want to be credited with as a playtester or contributor, just in case it's different than their G+ name. I've got a column for it on the spreadsheet. I'll go ahead and add yours now!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the derivation of your screen name?
Shawn Tomkin T.O.I.M.U. = The One I Made Up
ReplyDeleteWhen people ask, I tend to just say "The one I made up" without telling them it's an acronym.
I'm going to be very busy till mid January. Not sure if I'll get a chance to play my solo game. :-(
ReplyDeleteBummer, Toimu. At least you can live vicariously through other folks.
ReplyDelete